The layers of chocolate cake with whip cream, chocolate shavings,
sugar syrup and cherries make the wonderful black forest cake. The sugar syrup makes the cake very moist. Its my first icing experiment. Even though the cake not looks beautiful, but the taste was promising.
For the cake:
All purpose flour- ½ cup
- Cocoa powder- ½ cup
- Baking powder- ½ tsp.
- Crushed sugar-1cup
- Vanilla essence- ½ tsp.
- Vanilla essence- ¼ tsp.
- Chocolate grated-1cup
- Sugar syrup- ¼ cup
- Sieve flour, cocoa powder and baking powder together.
- Beat eggs in a bowl until it becomes fluffy.
- Add sugar, melted butter and vanilla essence one by one.
- Mix it with the sieved flour mixture with a spoon.
- Pour it in to a greased cake pan and microwave it for 40 minutes (180 c) in a pre heated oven.
- Allow to cool the cake completely before frosting.
Beat the whipping powder by adding milk and vanilla essence. (Put the bowl of whipping on top of ice cubes when beating in order to get thick fluffy cream.)
- Cut the cake in to two equal circles.
- With a fork make holes on top of both pieces.
- Apply the sugar syrup on top of the both cake circles.
- When it absorbs fully, apply the whipping cream on top of the cake and on all the sides.
- Place the other piece of cake on top of it and apply the cream.
- Sprinkle grated chocolates on top and sides of the cake.
- Decorate it with cherries.
- Refrigerate the cake for 1 hour to set.
enjoy a piece of cake with a fork…