Carrot pudding / Carrot China Grass Pudding – Recipe Book
Carrot pudding is a most common simple, easy and quick dessert. With this same base we can make lots of other varieties; instead of carrot dates pudding, tender coconut pudding, pine apple pudding, etc. Decorate it with the choice of your nuts and fruits. This tastes best chilled and served with some vanilla ice cream.
China grass –1pack (5gm)
- Carrot grated-1pack
- Milk-2cup+ ¼cup
- Condensed milk- ½ tin
- Sugar- 3tbsp(to taste)
- Vanilla essence-3drops
- Carrot pieces-to garnish
- Pistachio-to garnish
Soak the china grass in 1cup of water for 30minutes.
- In a pan boil grated carrots with half cup of water for 7minutes.
- Allow it in to cool; blend well with ¼ cup of milk.
- In another pan boil the soaked china grass with soaked water until it melts completely.
- Boil 2cups of milk in another pan.
- Add sugar, condensed milk, vanilla essence and blended carrot; stir well for 2minutes.
- Add the melted boiled china grass to the milk mixture.
- Stir well for two minutes and switch off the flame.
- Transfer it in to a serving dish; garnish with sliced carrots and pistachio.
- Refrigerate it for at least 3 hours; serve chilled.
Carrot pudding / Carrot China Grass Pudding
Reviewed by Unknown