Cream cheese cookies are the most heavenly little bites of sweetness! They’are addicting.
When you have never attempted cream cheese cookies, you’re in for a deal with! Ssomething magical takes place whilst you upload cream cheese to a cookie! You get this tender, moist, chewy cookie that looks like you’re consuming a cloud. They puff proper up, and they’re addicting!
|Cream Cheese Cookies Recipe|
Now that we’ve got the two secrets and techniques out of the way, permit’s get on with more motives why I love these cream cheese cookies.
those cookies aren’t an excessively sweet cookie so they do lend themselves to being glazed or iced. You can also preserve it easy and simply dust with powdered sugar. You don’t even ought to try this, however if you want an additional touch of sweetness, pass for it. You simplest stay as soon as.
- 1/2 cup butter, softened (1 stick)
- 4 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 cup granulated white sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 3/4 cup cake flour
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper. Cream together butter and cream with electric mixer.
- Add sugar and beat for 1 minute. Add egg and beat to combine. Add extracts and beat until combined. Add in baking powder and cake flour (in three sections), mixing to combine.
- Once incorporated, refrigerate dough for at least an hour.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Dough is sticky so use flour on your hands to roll out 1-2 inch balls. You can use the bottom of a cup/glass dipped in flour to gently flatten the balls. Don’t flatten too much or the cookies won’t puff up.
- Bake for 9-11 minutes. Important: Pull them out when you see the underside edges turning golden! This might vary for your oven and altitude. Watch these cookies carefully.