This smooth breakfast recipe is made with three simple substances and a circle of relatives favourite.
These Cream Cheese Sausage Crescent Roll americaare so simple to make and considered one of my family’s favourite breakfast recipes. Formidable sausage and cream cheese wrapped in a fluffy crescent roll.
|Cream Cheese Sausage Crescent Roll Ups|
You understand what they say, Breakfast is the maximum essential meal of the day. I’ll admit it’s pretty easy to just do a bowl of cereal in the morning specifically whilst we are in a hurry to get out the door.
For this recipe, i have a big gap in my baking time. Distinctive brands will name for unique oven temperatures and cooking instances. Use my instructions as a guide but be aware of the commands given on the bundle of crescent rolls that you buy. For the reason that your sausage is cooked when you bake the handiest issue the oven does is cook dinner the crescent rolls.
- 1 pound Ground breakfast sausage
- 8 oz Cream cheese
- 2 packages Crescent rolls (refrigerated, 8 in each)
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Start cooking your sausage. Once cooked add cream cheese and mix together until cream cheese is melted.
- Roll out crescent rolls and place a spoon full of cooked sausage and cream cheese into each roll and roll it up. Place each roll onto a prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 10-20 minutes (time will vary depending on the brand you use. See how long your crescents call for and use that temp and time). Your crescent rolls should be nice and golden brown and cooked all the way though.