|Slices of pretty sandwiches are great for a get together. Its a perfect tea time snack also. There are many different ideas for fillings and spreads according to our taste. Here its a most simplest menu..|
- Bread slices-4
- Tomato ketchup-1tbsp
- Mint chutney-1tbsp
- Onion slices-3
- Tomato slices-3
- Cucumber slices-3
- Salt-to taste
- Cut the sides of the bread.
- On one bread slice apply mint chutney and pieces of tomato.
- For mint chutney recipe, click here http://12recipe.blogspot.com/2015/01/mint-sandwich-mint-sandwich-is.html
- Put another piece of bread on top of it, apply mayonnaise and cucumber pieces.
- Put the third piece of bread on top of it; apply tomato ketchup and onion pieces on top of it.
- Cover it with the last piece of bread.
- Press tightly to join well.
- Beat egg with salt in a plate.
- Heat butter on a pan.
- Dip one side of the sandwich in egg and toast it till golden brown in color.
- In this way dip each 6 (4edges, top and bottom) sides on egg and toast.
- Cut in to pieces and serve hot.