An easy and quick jack fruit halwa recipe that tastes delicious.
- Jack fruit pieces-2 cup
- Salt-a pinch
- Ghee-1 tbsp + 1 tsp
- Jaggery powdered- 1/2 cup
- Corn flour- 1/4 cup
- Add jack fruit pieces, a pinch of salt and little water in to a pressure cooker.
- Pressure cook for 2 to three whistles on high flame.
- Open the lid and add in to a blender after cools down completely.
- Blend to smooth puree.
- Heat a non-stick pan with 1 tbsp of ghee.
- Add pureed jack fruit and saute for 2 to 3 minutes without changing its color.
- Add powdered jaggery and mix well.
- Mix corn flour with little water and make smooth batter.
- Add in to the jackfruit and mix well continuously until thickens.
- Add a teaspoon of ghee and cook until halwa leaves from the sides of the pan.
- Add dry fruits, nuts or seeds to garnish.