Mango pudding is a perfect desert for this hot climate and moreover its the mango season.It needs only few ingredients and very easy to make.
- Mango(ripe)_4 nos
- Condensed milk-1/2 tin
- Fresh cream-1/2 cup
- Gelatin-3 tsp
- Mango pieces-to decorate
- Peel the skin of mango, cut in to small pieces and puree it in to a fine paste without adding water.
- Add condensed milk and fresh cream in to it and mix well.
- Mix gelatin with 3/4 cup of boiled hot water and mix until dissolved.
- Mix it with above mango mixture.
- Pour it in to a pudding mound.
- Refrigerate it for at least 4 hours to set.