Marble Cake With Icing – Recipe Book
All purpose flour-2cup
- Baking powder- ½ tsp
- Sugar crushed- 1cup
- Vanilla essence- ½ tsp
- Cocoa powder-1tbsp
- Pink food color-few drops
- Salt- a pinch
Make sure butter, egg and milk are at room temperature.
- Beat butter and sugar with vanilla essence until fluffy.
- Add eggs one by one and beat well.
- Fold the flour sieved with baking powder and salt in to it alternatively with milk.
- Divide the batter in to three parts.
- One mix with cocoa powder, another one with food color and third part remains the same.
- Add these batters alternatively to the greased cake tin and run a fork over it to create the marble effect.
- Bake it in a preheated oven in 180 c for 40-45 minutes.
Heavy whipping cream-1pint
- Icing Sugar – ½ cup
- Vanilla essence- ¼ tsp
- Pink food colour-few drops
In a bowl beat heavy heavy whipping cream with vanilla essence, sugar and until thickens up.
- Divide it in to two parts.
- Mix one part with pink colour, beat well to mix.
- Apply it on the cake.
Marble Cake With Icing
Reviewed by Unknown