No Cook Choco Lava Cake is an instant idea of making a dessert without fire less cooking.
- Digestive biscuits-8 to 10
- Cocoa powder-1 tbsp
- Sweetened condensed milk-1/4 cup (or enough to make a smooth dough
- Chocolate syrup-2 tbsp (Or any other chocolate lava filling)
- Powder the biscuits.
- Mix with cocoa powder and condensed milk; knead a smooth dough.
- Now take a small mold (Of lava cake shape). Place a layer cling film on that.
- Above that take 3/4 part of the prepared biscuit dough; and make a shape of the bowl.
- Fill the bowl with chocolate syrup.
- Now cover it without any gap with the remaining dough.
- Carefully place in to a serving bowl and remove the cling wrap.
- Enjoy the simple and easy dessert!!!