pepper chicken curry – Recipe Book
- Chicken-1/2kg (cut in to small pieces)
- Ginger paste-1tbsp
- Garlic paste-1tbsp
- Curry leaves-2string
- Crushed pepper-1tsp
- Lemon juice-2tbsp
- Whole garam masala pieces-each 1nos
- Turmeric powder-1/2tsp
- Chilly powder-1tsp
- Pepper powder-2tsp
- Coriander powder-2tsp
- Fennel seeds powder-1/2tsp
- Garam masala powder-1tsp
- Coconut oil-2tbsp
- Marinate the chicken pieces with 1tsp of pepper powder, lemon juice and salt for an hour.
- Heat oil in a pan, add crushed pepper in to it.
- Add whole garam masala pieces in to it.
- Add onion, saute well till golden brown in color.
- Add ginger, garlic paste in to it, saute till raw smell goes off.
- Add tomato in to it and saute until all the tomato pieces become mashy.
- Add all the remaining powders one by one in to it and saute well.
- add marinated chicken pieces in to it.
- Add 2cups of boiling water, cover the lid and cook about 25 minutes.
- in a small pan heat a teaspoon of coconut oil, add shallots in to it,
- Fry it till crispy, add curry leaves and pinch of pepper powder.
- Add it in to the curry.
pepper chicken curry
Reviewed by Unknown