- Sweetend Condensed milk-1 1/2 cup
- Double Cream -2 1/2 cup
- Pistachio Nuts- 1/2 cup
- Food color (pista green)-a drop (optional)
- In a blender powder 1/4 cup of pistachio nuts in to a fine powder.
- Chop the remaining 1/4 up of remaining nuts in to tiny chunks.
- In a large bowl, add double cream, condensed milk, food color and powdered nuts; whisk until peaks come and become stiff.
- Now slowly fold it with crushed nuts and freeze in a container for overnight to set.
- Scoop it and enjoy!!!!