Pumpkin-Coconut dry curry is an easy and quick side dish for rice. Try this simple recipe and leave your valuable feedback’s in the comment box below. Check out the video of making Pumpkin-Coconut dry curry and please Dion’t forget to subscribe my You Tube channel:12recipebook
Mustard seeds-1/2 tsp
Urad dal-1/4 tsp
Dry red chilly-1
Curry leaves-1 sprig
Turmeric powder-1/2 tsp
Pumpkin chopped-2 cup
Coconut grated-3 tbsp
Cumin seeds-1/2 tsp
Shallots-5 to 6 nos
- In a dry blender add grated coconut, cumin seeds and green chilly; crush it and keep aside.
- Heat pan with oi; splutter mustard seeds and urad dal.
- Add dry red chilly and curry leaves.
- Add crushed coconut, turmeric powder, chopped pumpkin and salt; mix well.
- Cover the lid and cook for about 10 minutes or until Pumpkin oozes out all its water and cooked well.
- Serve with cooked rice and enjoy….