Sausages are pretty easy to cook and one of the favorite menu for kids. Sausage Pakora / Crispy Sausage Fry is one of the easiest choice for ifthar snack. Try this quick and easy recipe and don’t forget to add your valuable comments in the comment box below.
- Sausage-4 numbers (about 4 inch long)
- Turmeric powder-1/2 tsp
- Kashmiri chilly powder-1 tsp
- Garam masla-1/2 tsp
- Cumin powder-a pinch
- Ginger garlic paste-1 tsp
- Corn flour-1 tbsp
- Gram flour-1 tbsp
- All purpose flour-1 tbsp
- Salt-to taste
- Oil-for frying
- Cut sausage in to small pieces and add ingredients from 2 to 10.
- Mix well and coat evenly.( Add about two 2 tbsp of water also)
- Fry them in hot oil over medium flame until crisp.
- Drain in to paper towels; Serve hot and enjoy.