Scrambled egg sandwich is a savory quick breakfast that
satisfies us in all the means. Here is the delicious and simple preparation for
all the busy mums. Make it fast; serve
it hot and enjoy with a cup of tea J J J
- Bread slices- 4 nos
- Egg-2 no
- Oil-1 tbsp
- Onion-1 medium
- Garlic crushed-1 tsp
- Pepper powder- ½ tsp
- Cumin powder- ¼ tsp
- Salt-to taste
- Thinly Chopped cucumber-2 tbsp
- Thinly Chopped carrots-2 tbsp
- Thinly Chopped onion-2 tbsp
- Tomato ketchup/ Mayonnaise- 3 tbsp
- Crack the eggs and mix it with a pinch of salt and ¼ tsp of pepper
- Heat oil in a pan; sauté onion chopped for a minute.
- Add crushed garlic and sauté for another a minute.
- Add cumin powder, remaining pepper powder and little salt;
- Move these in to one side of the pan; and in the another
side add egg mixture.
- Scramble the eggs well with a ladle without touching the
- When it almost did;mix it well with the onion mixture and
switch off the flame.
- Add thinly chopped carrots, cucumber and onions.
- Add mayonnaise (or tomato ketchup) in to it and mix well.
- Now the filling is ready.
- Trim the edges of bread slices; apply the egg filling in two
bread slices equally as a thick layer and cover each slice with another slice
- Simple toast it on the hot tawa for a minute on both sides
(if you need; add butter for toasting).
- Serve hot and enjoy…