It never hurts to rest a assemblage or two of SeaPak in your freezer in framing you know a sandpapery day and honourable poorness dinner to be smooth.
It’s also a perfect way to get in one of your two USDA-recommended weekly servings of 4 ounces of seafood. Peewee is one of my competitor options for seafood because the sapidity is so clement that both kids and adults bang it. It’s also improbably undemanding to make, in plus to existence low-fat and sensible.
Fundamentally, seafood is equal crybaby because you can add multitudinous sauces, seasonings, or flavors and adapt it to pretty more any cooking. A discriminating warning of this is today’s recipe, where I used a peewee scampi and adapted it to a acadian shrimp dip.
Spicy Louisiana Shrimp Dip is a spicy, creamy dip with acadian spices that you can modify in 30 minutes. It’ll be the hit of your circle!
Yield: 12 servings
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
Course: Appetizer, Dip
|SPICY LOUISIANA SHRIMP DIP|
- 1/4 cup chives or minced green onions
- 1 red bell pepper minced
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1/4 cup Parmesan Cheese
- 12 ounces SeaPak Shrimp Scampi
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 lemon zested
- 1 tablespoon cajun seasoning
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 sourdough bowl
Note: click on times in the instructions to start a kitchen timer while cooking.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Unthaw the seafood, pipage comfortably and cut the seafood into 1/2 advance cut.
- In a monolithic container add the cive, sound assail, dressing, elite cheese, Parmesan cheese, shrimp, yellowness humour and zest, acadian seasoning and Worcestershire sauce and strike until conglomerate.
- Cut the top of the sourdough stagnate off the dinero.
- Story out the insides until the walls of the gelt are 1/2 inch ropy.
- Put the dip into the pelf aquarium.
- Bake in the oven for 18-20 minutes or until the mixture is bubbly and the kale is nicely tanned.
- Mate with crackers or baguette slices